This project is read-only.

Default User name and password

Nov 7, 2014 at 1:13 AM
What is the default username and password for admin?
Nov 7, 2014 at 6:01 AM
There isn't one per se, as the idea is that during installation you set up the admin email (we use the email as the username, generally) and password to be whatever you want/need it to be. You can also subsequently create users or upgrade other users to admin status if you require multiple people to access it.

Cheers,
Gary
Nov 7, 2014 at 3:19 PM
When I run Solution from VisualStudio I only get welcome page and don't know how to start Instalation?
If I go to Admin path I get Login page?
Nov 7, 2014 at 3:34 PM
My fault - I have replaced the download with the correct set of files. When you run the project you will get the installation screen - please re-download from the downloads page.

For reference, use admin@yoursite.com and password admin to just login. There was a blank/installed SQL Lite database in the download which there shouldn't have been.
Nov 7, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Now Instalation work fine, but when I click Admin I get this Error:

DashboardRenderer.cs
Line16
HttpException of type 'System.Web.HttpException' occured in System.Web.dll but was not handled in user code

Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.

InnerException:
c:\AppDev\Solutions\Mr CMS 0.4.3\MrCMS.Web\Areas\Admin\Views\UserStats\Summary.cshtml(1): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FluentNHibernate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Nov 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Try clean your solution and do a full rebuild.
Nov 7, 2014 at 4:14 PM
OK I set all non Microsoft namespace libs to copy Local = True
Rebuild and now is OK
Thanks for quick help.
Nov 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Glad it's working, give us a shout with anything else and we'll do our best to help.